Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"SK Presents" - The Beginning

Morning, everyone.

[Pause for loud coffee slurping.]

I'm Siobhan Kinkade, and today is my first day playing on the MMP blog. I had this big, bold plan for what I wanted to talk about and how I was going to go about promoting my fellow authors around here. I had it all laid out. I was good to go.Then real life stepped in and kicked me in the butt. All my plans got shot in the foot and now I feel like I've been shot too.

But that's neither here nor there.

So here's what I'm going to do. Since March is here and I'm completely unprepared, I'm going to use myself as a guinea pig first.From this month forward, I'll be having Q&A sessions with different books from the MMP catalog. Each month will showcase a different title in the catalog with five questions to pique your interest.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to buy the spotlighted book and read it. Or, if you've already read it, give me your answers in the comments. Oh, and if you haven't done it already, use the contact information I provide for the author to hunt him or her down and tell that person what you thought of the book. We authors love to hear when our work is appreciated.

Next month you get the answers to these questions, along with a new book and new questions. Stay tuned, kids. There's good stuff coming up.

Oh, and be sure to tune in tomorrow for a visit from one of my partners in crime, Selah Janel!




Q&A #1:
UNDER THE MISTLETOE by SIOBHAN KINKADE
Contemporary Military Romance



1. Rhea Blackmon is a military wife. Why doesn't she want to attend the base Christmas party?

2. Who is Sebastian?

3. What is the significance of the change in party location?

4.Rhea gets a surprising Christmas present that night. What is it?

5. What's the significance of the artwork in the bottom left corner of the cover?

BUY THIS BOOK: MMP Store | All Romance eBooks






South Carolina native Siobhan Kinkade has been writing for fun since she was a child and still enjoys building worlds across the romantic fiction spectrum filled with strange twists and happy endings.  With five novellas, one novel and three short stories under her belt, she brings to the literary world a unique blend of humor, emotion, and wild ideas filled with dark themes and strong characters. In addition to writing she is also a voracious reader, wanna-be chef, and video game addict with two full-time jobs: administrative and social media professional, and mom to a precocious toddler with an affinity for computer keyboards.

Visit Siobhan:
Blog: http://siobhankinkade.wordpress.com
Facebook Author Page: http://www.facebook.com/AuthorSiobhanKinkade
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/!#/siobhankinkade

 



No comments:

Post a Comment