Friday, March 21, 2014

Deep breaths

I've been quite the busy bee, but unfortunately my buzzing around hasn't involved writing. It's a shame actually because my brain is currently crammed with stories that are aching to be told. I go to sleep at night with plots unfolding in my head, characters whispering tantalizing dialogue, and a feeling of anticipation throbbing an erratic pulse through my body. I'm anxious and excited all at the same time but such is life, I just don't have the time to do anything about it.

Therefore, I've decided to take deep breaths. Center myself until the madness that is my work schedule settles down, and tonight when those characters whisper to me once again, pleading to have their stories told, I'll reply with, "Not yet, but soon." 

No comments:

Post a Comment