Tuesday, August 13, 2013

SK Presents: HUNTRESS!

Good morning, Darlings!

I'm a little slow on the uptake this time around. Between conventions and new books real life deciding to crash in on me from twenty different angles, I can safely say I've been a bit busy. No matter... just because I haven't been around to run my mouth doesn't mean I haven't been working hard to bring you the best thing since Sliced Beatles.

[If anyone other than Selah or Lexxx gets that reference, you get a cookie. They already know where it came from.]

So I wrote Huntress a good long while ago, but never really did much with it. I wasn't sure it would work, you know. It was a little different, and a whole lot strange. It was erotic without being crass, and with the market as it was, I wasn't sure it would sell.

But enough of that... take a look and check out the Q&A!






Q&A:
HUNTRESS by SIOBHAN KINKADE
Paranormal Romance

1. Who has Vanessa hot under the collar?

2. What’s the house rule?

3. Something happens when she follows the rule. What is it?

4. What happens when Stefan gets involved?

5. Does she get what she wants? How?

BUY THIS BOOK: MMP Store | Amazon Kindle Store





South Carolina native Siobhan Kinkade has been writing for fun since she was a child and still enjoys building worlds across the romantic fiction spectrum filled with strange twists and happy endings.  With five novellas, one novel and three short stories under her belt, she brings to the literary world a unique blend of humor, emotion, and wild ideas filled with dark themes and strong characters. In addition to writing she is also a voracious reader, wanna-be chef, and video game addict with two full-time jobs: administrative and social media professional, and mom to a precocious toddler with an affinity for computer keyboards.


No comments:

Post a Comment