Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's Christmas Time!



So here’s the thing. Not only is Christmas one of my favorite times of year… I love the stories that come with it. Give me family drama, sweet kisses under the mistletoe, a feast, a Christmas miracle or two and I am one happy girl. I'll even read them in the dead of summer, just to recapture the magic.

Thankfully, Mocha Memoirs Press has holiday stories to feed my e-reader. Yay! I started with Under the Christmas Tree by Drea Riley and Nikki Winter, but I will be downloading the others soon. You can bet your jingle bells on that.

Under the Christmas Tree was a great read. Everything I love about the holiday romance genre. Sexy and fun, I laughed out loud in several places. The food descriptions… oh lordy, I am jealous. I can barely cook a TV Dinner, let alone that sort of banquet. Some girls have all the luck. SIGH.


The others that I’m going to try, and I encourage you to do so as well, are:





Go forth and feed your reader~ you know you're going to need something good to read after the craziness of the holiday season.

Merry Christmas to you & yours!

Wynelda Deaver

No comments:

Post a Comment