Monday, February 2, 2015

It's February! Get Ready for Pirates!

February is going to be a HUGE month.

First of all, it is Women in Horror Month. If you haven't heard about this before, Women in Horror Month celebrates the female in what is traditionally considered a male dominated genre. Mocha Memoirs will be posting blogs about this all month, so I am just going to leave that there...

Even more exciting for me, it will see the publication of Avast, Ye Airships! I feel like I am sending my first child off to school to interact with the public for the first time. This anthology has been dominating my thoughts since April--so basically nine months--I guess it is my baby. :)

The manuscript has been turned in. It is a solid mix of adventure, humor, and romance. We have eighteen stories altogether. They come from all over the country, all over the UK, even as far away as Romania.

Steampunk, Airships, Pirates--what else can you ask for? Coming February 26th.


No comments:

Post a Comment